- The cottage is self-catering however, a hamper of goodies to can be waiting for you. These can be simple or decadent, just for your first supper and breakfast or enough provisions for a week. They are priced accordingly.
- Dinner can be cooked for you by one of a number of tried and tested local chefs. For cottage guests, dinner can be served in the cottage or for something a bit more special the Barn Room is a great option.
- The Barn Room is part of the package for parties taking The Cottage and additional rooms in The Farmhouse but can be let with the cottage at £50/day to give you extra living space or maybe you would like to entertain a bigger group during your stay.
- There is a local babysitting/childminding service available. They are professional with well-trained staff.
- We can recommend an excellent hairdresser.
- During your stay we can arrange spa treatments. A number of excellent local therapists will come here and offer a full range of treatments from aromatherapy to full-on sports massage. These treatments can be individual or could be arranged as a pamper party for more of you.